Thursday 28 April 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am exceptionally thankful for a totally unexpected email from an unexpected person that really touched me, encouraged me and made my day. My faith in humankind has been battered for so very long, but I must admit this email, and this person (who is struggling as much as I am), may just have started the restoration process.
Photo credit: Alykat on Flickr

My challenge to you AND to myself is to drop someone a quick email or call someone who you haven't spoken to in a while and go on to make their day.
Let's pass on some love, shall we?

*hugs*

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Thank you for the challenge - that is such a great story...have someone in mind already :)

Tracy said...

This is a brilliant idea. I am going to phone my uncle. My aunt died in March and I am sure he could do with some love!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

That's lovely Winnie:D So glad someone's thoughtfulness has helped you.
Someone(whose blog I really admire)posted a lovely comment on my blog the other day and I was grinning for a long time after I read it.
The little things can mean a lot sometimes:)
Fi x

misteejay said...

How lovely Winnie...phoned a friend for a chat as we tend to exchange emails & texts from time to time but rarely get the chance for a natter.

Thank you for the prompt.

Toni xx

Beverly said...

Wonderful challenge!

Virginia said...

Oh I'm all for that - that's why I've started sending out mail art for the freedom to lighten someone's day!

Hugs

Sandra said...

Hello missy, I'm sorry you're feeling a bit down, so get yourself back onto the ribbons ...we'll be there for you (always) xxxx

I couldn't agree with you more, we need to reach out to friends and family more often - a quick phone call, can really boost your day xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails