Saturday 9 April 2011

Blogaversary Winner!

Whoops! This was supposed to have "gone live" yesterday at 9am!! Sorry everyone. I didn't realise Blogger hadn't done anything with the post until I got back today from being away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick post to let you know who won the goodies from my Blogaversary celebration.


Yay! Congratulations Fi! Please email me (click on the little red envelope icon on the side-bar --->) or send me a PM through UKS with your address and I'll get your goodies sent out pronto!

Thanks everyone for celebrating with me. :D

*hugs*

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats to the lucky winner.

Toni :o)

Beverly said...

congrats, Fiona!

Lisa said...

Ah, Well done Fi, couldn't have happened to a nicer lass

Sandra said...

Way to go Fi :) I'm so glad it was Fi that won.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

How cool is that! Thanks so much Winnie :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails