Thursday 21 April 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Hey there! Welcome to Thankful Thursdays.

Today I'm thankful for a number things! Firstly, I'm thankful that I actually made it to a second Thankful Thursday for this year. :)

Secondly, I'm thankful that I felt well enough to actually take the dogs for a walk. I seemed to have the energy and the gorgeous autumn day was far too beautiful not to waste.

What I thought was going to be a short walk ended up being about 50 minutes! I couldn't walk at the normal pace when I used to walk my dogs but they didn't seem to mind too much because a) they were too busy stopping me every 10m to sniff something and b) they weren't used to being out either so they tired fairly quickly and didn't keep up their manic pace for too long.

Lastly, as it's so close to Easter, I'm thankful that Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross for us, giving US life in return.


For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 NIV

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

*hugs*

4 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm thankful that today is the last day at work for 4 whole days...yeh!!!

Have a lovely Easter Winnie.

Toni xx

Melissa said...

Happy Easter to you too - so glad you enjoyed a walk.

Alana said...

Happy Easter Winniw, so glad you are feeling a bit better now.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Happy Easter to you too Winnie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails