Therefore, as partly an exercise for my One Little Word project for this year (sadly neglected!), I've decided to try and list out some positive things about being pregnant.
So, here's a start to the list:
- Having a very valid reason for doing absolutely nothing and dropping everything in the name of "needing a nap/rest"!
- Being able to get hubby to do most (if not everything) for me.
- Hubby is actually learning how to cook and make more than just minute noodles. LOL
- It's quite amusing watching strangers trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or if my "spare tyre" is protruding.
- No more monthly hassles, especially period cramps and bad acne!
- I can blame forgetfulness and other erratic behaviour on having "baby brain".
- Enjoying gorgeously thick and luxurious hair and lovely strong nails!
- Having a valid reason for going gooey over baby clothes and toys.
- For once in my life I can have decent sized boobs! Although I'm currently still waiting for them too fill out somewhat. ;)
I want to try and make a mini-book out of these thoughts so I have something to remind me that this pregnancy IS positive and that indeed, there is light at the end of the tunnel!