I'm now supposed to list 7 crafty things that I have done and then pass it on. Okay, here we go:
- I've always loved to make cards to give to friends and family and still do!
- I discovered Scrapbooking and UKS three years ago and haven't looked back since!
- I made my own wedding invitations, Order of Service and table placecards.
- I sew some of my own clothes (when I get the time!)
- I've set up this blog (although it's yet to show any of my crafty abilities LOL)!
- I try to get to every Craft Show in Sydney where I can.
- In addition to giving cards, I occasionally like to give crafty gifts too and some of those gifts have included ribbon weave cushions, jewellery, appliqued door name hangers, mini-books, decorated photo frames, knitted scarves etc.