Wednesday 14 April 2010

Oooh, Lookie What I Got!!!

Courtesy of my fantastic UKS friend, Misteejay!  Thanks Toni! :D


I'm now supposed to list 7 crafty things that I have done and then pass it on.  Okay, here we go:
  1. I've always loved to make cards to give to friends and family and still do!
  2. I discovered Scrapbooking and UKS three years ago and haven't looked back since!
  3. I made my own wedding invitations, Order of Service and table placecards.
  4. I sew some of my own clothes (when I get the time!)
  5. I've set up this blog (although it's yet to show any of my crafty abilities LOL)!
  6. I try to get to every Craft Show in Sydney where I can.
  7. In addition to giving cards, I occasionally like to give crafty gifts too and some of those gifts have included ribbon weave cushions, jewellery, appliqued door name hangers, mini-books, decorated photo frames, knitted scarves etc.
There you have it!  Now I'll pass it on to Kat (Sutty), Tracy (Tianne), Amanda, Gillian, Ally (Allycat) and Alana (Gingerscraps).

**hugs**

6 comments:

misteejay said...

Colours match your blog quite well - don't you think LOL

Big hugs

Toni :o)

Sandra said...

It's nice to get to know other things about you too.

Alana said...

Wow, your a VERY crafty person, let's see some more on here. Thanks for passing it on, what a nice surprise.

Gillian said...

Thanks so much for passing the award to me, Winnie - I'm honoured. Very impressed you made all the stationery for your wedding - that must have been quite a job!

Allycat x said...

Will have a think of 7 things and post tomorrow! Thanks Winnie! x

Sian said...

It's good to learn a bit more about you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails