Friday 16 September 2011

Thankful Thursdays & LSNED Day 15


The Blue Mountains is a World Heritage area, rich in natural bushland and history. I love the laidback atmosphere where you can sometimes feel isolated, but also part of the community if you want. Then of course there is the gorgeous natural landscapes. Although extremely prone to bushfires, the area is still lovely to live in and explore. Then there is the Three Sisters (in the photo above and perhaps one day I'll tell you the story behind these three rock formations) - possibly the most famous landmark of the area. I'm thankful for the fact that I live in such a beautiful part of Australia.

What are you thankful for today?



Today's lesson is more of a previously learned lesson that was confirmed. We've had the feeling that Jasmine has been fussy and unsettled (especially during the afternoons) due to the fact that she's been missing daddy now that he's back at work. Well, perhaps today (and the past weekend) had confirmed that as she has hasn't had her afternoon fussy period and has been reasonably content. I think only time can fix this one particular issue. And possibly a very healthy dose of patience!!!



(Sorry if this post today sounds disjointed and/or not completely comprehensible. Lack of sleep and a currently grumpy Jasmine has frazzled me a bit and my brain doesn't seem to be working. I know it's silly, but I'm kind of stressed out that I didn't get this post up on Thursday - as it's just gone midnight now. Really it shouldn't matter in the scheme of things, and no doubt I'll (hopefully) forget all about it tomorrow, after the post is up anyway!)

*hugs*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

With so much going on, it's sometimes easy to fixate on the silly small things, but that's to be expected. Take care of yourself Winnie xx

Alana said...

Those mountains bring back great memories of our holiday in oz. Such a pitty I didn't know you then. Enjoy being a mama and just take each day as it comes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails