Friday 1 July 2011

Thankful Thursdays...on Friday!

Well, here we are with Thankful Thursday on a Friday! No thanks to Blogger giving me nothing but a "Bad Request Error 400" all of yesterday.
Today I'm thankful that even though I might not have the energy to sit at my craft desk and flit around my craft room looking for supplies, I still have a creative outlet through digi-scrapping. Whilst it doesn't quite have the same satisfaction level for me as scrapping with real supplies, it's still scrapping!! Unfortunately, I still procrastinate just as much with digi-scrapping as real life scrapping, perhaps even more so due to being able to undelete anything! Looking for supplies is not as easy either, but I must say that there is still some satisfaction in seeing a finished page. The good thing is that I tend not to go back to fiddle with a page once I've deemed it finished and it's been published somewhere, like on this blog!

(BTW, see next post for details on that lovely page featured in today's picture. :D)

Since you're reading this, you can safely assume that bubby still hasn't made her appearance. Maybe I should be thankful too that I have the patience to wait out these last few weeks? LOL

What are you thankful for today?

*hugs*

3 comments:

misteejay said...

I am thankful that I have the use of a working PC so can keep up to date with all my cyber-friends...I do so panic these days if the PC/Internet isn't working - whatever did we do before they came on the sceen LOL

Glad to see you are managing some crafting. Hugs

Toni xx

chan said...

i am thankful for the end of a week and knowing what a special day we will have tomorrow!!! cant wait!

Sian said...

I had a horrible blogger day yesterday too. But as soon as I changed browsers to Chrome it was fine, I was able to post again. It's very frustrating. I think Typepad might be calling my name..

Related Posts with Thumbnails