Friday 1 July 2011

A Layout to Share

I love using sketches, and I love this new challenge blog (Once Upon A Sketch) that has only recently started up. Their challenges combine gorgeous sketches with great journalling prompts, which I think is great as I'm starting to learn to document the stories rather than just scrapping pretty pictures.

When I saw the sketch for the current challenge, I couldn't resist and knew it would be perfect for my growing tummy photos. Of course, being the procrastinator I am, the LO has taken me all week to do and I uploaded this at the very last moment! LOL (Thanks to Blogger, I unfortunately had to link to my Flickr page rather than this lovely blog post in order to make the deadline!)

Here's the sketch:

And here's my LO:
Growing Tummy LO
Credits: My Wonderland Kit by KLewis; Flower stamp from Spring Vine Borders by MWise; Title from Pregnancy Brush by AEdwards; Strip Templates by LWeifenbach; Tab Journals by JBullock; Journalling font - LD Soccer Mom by ScrapNFonts

Click on the picture to get a bigger view. The journalling reads: Here I am in the last 3 months of pregnancy. What a journey it has been! It's been quite interesting watching both my tummy AND you growing, and now it's almost time to meet you!

Apart from taking part in challenges on UKScrappers (which I haven't done now for a loooong time!), this is my very first entry to a Challenge blog. How exciting!

Thanks for looking! :D


*hugs*

7 comments:

misteejay said...

This is a great LO Winnie and a perfect thing to record with your scrapping. Good luck with the challenge.

Toni xx

Amanda said...

You'll be really pleased that you made the effort to record these moments. Great layout.

Sian said...

That's lovely! I really like the progression in the photos (and seeing how much the shorter hair suits you!)

You are nearly there...

Rossella said...

Pagina bellissima e che bel momento da ricordare! Un abbraccio e grazie per aver giocato con noi su Once Upon A Sketch!

Unknown said...

Brilliant layout Winnie :)

Lisa said...

Such a gorgeous layout Winnie and you are positively stunning as a mum-to-be!! hope you do it again!!

Lisa
xxxx

Allycat x said...

You look so well hun - fabulous LO to record such a special time.
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails