Saturday 14 May 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today I'm thankful that when I'm not up to cooking (which has been alarmingly too often in the past 8 months!), I can still get awesomely good food from the shops in the village - all using the freshest ingredients (even organic in some cases!) and all very delicious. Today's choice was an eggplant parmigiana. Mmmmmmm . . .

Along the same lines, I'm also thankful that Gus has stepped up to the plate, faced his fear of the kitchen and isn't doing too badly at cooking! He still needs my guidance of course, but small steps at a time, hey?!? He's awesome and I love him heaps. :D

*hugs*

2 comments:

Katherine said...

The eggplant parmigiana looks delicious....making me feel hungry :) You are very lucky to have such a fab hubbie to look after you :)

misteejay said...

Well done Gus c",)

Have a great weekend Winnie.

Toni xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails