Thursday 5 May 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Although I'm feeling tired beyond belief...
Although it's quite a cold day...
Although my temper seems to have an extremely short fuse...
Although I'm stressing about having to make THREE cards for a combined celebration on Saturday...
Although my photography still needs A LOT of work...

I'm still thankful that the incessant rain and fog has finally cleared and today is gorgeous and sunny. The beautiful reds and golds of the last autumn leaves lifts my spirits and reminds me why I love autumn. Especially here in the mountains.


*hugs*

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Sending lots of (((hugs))) your way.

Winnie that photo is stunning - I think Autumn colours are beautiful.

Toni xx

Katherine said...

Beautiful photo winnie, great colours - hope you feel better soon :)

Kat

Virginia said...

Beautiful Winnie - the photo says it all! Keep smiling girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails