Tuesday 3 May 2011

Right Now...

willette's right now

Right now... I'm at home instead of being at work, feeling awfully sick. I'm frustrated because I thought things were going so well for a while, but now I feel as though I'm back at square one. :(

At least Gus has been able to stay home with me today. His presence is comforting, even if he is in another room.

Falcon was on the sofa, but not anymore as he's gone to sleep in the crate. :)

Pepper is in her usual spot, right in front of the heater.

As usual, click on the images to view a larger image. All photos were converted to black and white using Alien Skin Exposure 2 plugin for Photoshop CS4.

*hugs*

12 comments:

misteejay said...

Hope you are soon feeling better (((hugs)))

The photos are fab Winnie.

Toni xx

Katherine said...

Winniw - great photos - love the one of falcon with his big eyes. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kat

Jo said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Winnie xx

Amanda said...

Wishing you well and hope you're feeling a bit better soon. Take care.

Sian said...

Oh, Winnie I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Alana said...

Awww!, and you was feeling so much better....think possitive only xx months to go?

Jimjams said...

{{{hugs}}} - hope you're better today!

Amy said...

Winnie I hope you are starting to feel better soon :-)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Oh Winnie I'm so sorry you're feeling rotten again (hugs), hope it passes soon. Love the photo's.

Sue x

Alana Jo said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Cynthia said...

Thanks Winnie:) for the congrats!!!! Love checking out your right now!!! I do hope you feel better!!!

Heidi said...

Oh no! This is not a fun right now photo for ya. I hope next weeks is more fun! Get well! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails