Friday 20 May 2011

ABC...

Okay, so I'm still going through the photos from Ironfest so that post isn't quite ready yet. But here's something interesting that I found on Toni's blog My World...Sort Of and thought it would be fun to play along. The ABC of me! Ready?

A. Age: Do you really need to know?!?!
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Anything to do with cleaning pretty much sums it up.
D. Dogs: Two Mini-Foxies, Pepper & Falcon, 4 and 3.5 years old respectively.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast, or anything in my stomach!
F. Favorite colour: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver (or White Gold even :D)
H. Height: 5'7" or 174cm
I. Instruments you play: Piano. Sort of... at least I wish I could!
J. Job title: Insurance Administration Assistant, although in about 2 months time that will change to "Mother". :D
K. Kids: One in the oven, just about done. Two furkids.
L. Live: In the most beautiful place that's still close enough for me to be able to sanely commute to Sydney.
M. Mother's name: Helen
N. Nicknames: Win
O. Overnight hospital stays: None as yet. This will change in July.
P. Pet peeve: Where do I start?!?!?
Q. Quote from a movie: "I feel the need...the need for speed!"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger brother
T. Time you wake up: When it's still dark on a workday, and between 8-9 on other days.
U. Underwear: ?!? Definitely!
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Procrastination
X. X-Rays you've had: Sinuses and a couple of chest ones.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Anything edible!
Z. Zoo animal: Polar bear

This would be a great list to scrapbook or make into a mini-album too. I'll add this to my ever increasing list of projects. LOL

If you want to play along too, let me know and I'll come and take a look at your list. :D

*hugs*

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Glad you decided to play...

Funny thing, I love brussel sprouts but only if they are cooked just right.

Toni xx

Kim said...

Thanks for your comment on my food photos the other day!

Before I finished reading this, I thought the same thing -- great journaling for a scrapbook layout. I'll put it on my project list, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails