Wednesday 5 May 2010

The Zombie Walks

It's 1.30pm on Wednesday, 5th of May. Lunchtime. At work. The sun is shining even though it's been raining on and off. I've just finished my lunch which consisted of a chicken and tabouli wrap and a mandarin. Will soon have to go back to staring at numbers and wondering why they aren't balancing. Ugh.

Why am I telling you all this? No particular reason. Just showing you how much of a zombie I've become lately due to lack of sleep.

4 hours sleep a night x 7 weeks = zombie Winnie.

Must. Go. To. Bed. Earlier.

Must. Stop. Surfing. Internet. Till. After. Midnight.

Normal programming should resume shortly.

I hope.

*hugs*

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Big (((hugs))) Winnie, hope your sleep pattern improves soon - I know just where you're coming from on the Zombie front...lack of sleep ain't good.

Toni :o)

Sandra said...

aawww, no .. I'm sorry not sleeping so well, but on the plus side, we do get to talk to you more. x

Jenny said...

*BIIIIGGG Hugs* I know the feeling :)

Katherine said...

4 hours winnie...I am only just conscious after 8 :) Hope you get a good nights rest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails