Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Sneak Peak!

Earlier in the year, I signed up to host one of the Weekly Challenges on UKS.  This challenge involves the hostess/host team setting specific criteria that must be shown on the submitted layout.

That time has now come and I'll be center-stage next week!  Yay!

I've given this challenge a lot of thought and planned to do four example layouts, but of course I only started them this week, and haven't even finished the first one!! 

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm very much a "do-things-at-the-very-last-minute" girl.

Unfortunately I can't show you what I've done, but here's a bit of a sneak peak of the first layout. There are will be three more to come.



*hugs*

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Love the colours and papers already winnie - can't wait to see the whole thing! :)

misteejay said...

Looking good Winnie, look forward to seeing the big reveal.

Toni :o)

Lisa said...

me too:-D when is the big reveal?

L x

Related Posts with Thumbnails