Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers

OMG! Thank you so much dear blog friends for your lovely and encouraging comments on my last post. My sincere apologies for ignoring all of you lately. I must sheepishly admit that I have been wallowing a little in self-pity, so I really am very touched and honoured to have so many lovely, caring friends. Love you all! mwah!

Okay, so after that excessive pregnancy-induced-emotional-outburst, let's move on to today's post, shall we? :D



A little while ago I signed up for Shimelle's online class, Blogging for Scrapbookers. Like so many other classes I've signed up with, it remained untouched, let alone uncompleted!

Until now.

Shimelle is currently running this class again live for the next three weeks. Click here if you want to find out more information, or if you even want to join me in this class. Technically it started yesterday, but the first prompt only came through for me today (courtesy of the UK/Aus time difference :D ).

Today's prompt was mostly about reading blogs in a Reader, such as Google Reader, and how to set that all up, so there won't be much activity on this blog yet. :D But stay tuned to see what I can pick up from future prompts and let's see if I can make this blog a bit more exciting! :D (Subject to my health and bubby of course. LOL)

*hugs*

5 comments:

Sian said...

I hope to see you in class Winnie :)

misteejay said...

Hope you are taking things easy and allowing yourself a bit of playtime.

Take care...lots of hugs

Toni xx

Sandra said...

I'm going to be playing catch up with the blogging class - so maybe you and I should give each other the push we need LOL>

Jimjams said...

Hello Winnie - gosh - another blogger - and news - CONGRATULATIONS, I didn't know!
I'm looking forward to learning lots from BFS too :D

Virginia said...

So glad you are OK - don't worry about the emotional outbursts just go with them - if you can't do them when you're hormones are all over the place when can you! Waiting to see what you make of the course with shimelle it's always been one of those shall I sharn't I?

Related Posts with Thumbnails