I definitely am! Although I have to admit, I am much more of a fan of the old school hand drawn animation movies than I am of the current computer generated stuff. That special Disney magic seems to be missing from their movies lately and so I have no trouble avoiding them, preferring to sit down to an afternoon or evening with the DVDs (or even Videos!) of my favourite Classic Disney movies.
"What are your favourite Disney movies?" I hear you ask. Well, let me enlighten you!
1. The Little Mermaid. This is my favourite Disney movie of all time. I love the music, the storyline, the characters, the art. I will also admit to having a huge soft spot for Eric, the prince. *grin*
2. Fantasia. I still think that the animation in this movie is fantastic, especially for its time. Naturally I want a broom that I can command to clean the house too!
3. Beauty and the Beast. Who can ever forget watching a candlestick, a clock, a teapot and other kitchen items dancing around asking you to "Be Our Guest"? Love it!
4. Snow White. The very first Disney animated movie and still one of the best! I'm sure it was this movie that had me (and a million other girls) dreaming of being rescued by a handsome prince, right?!?! LOL
5. Aladdin. A good mix of action/adventure and romance in this one. Not to mention it has one of my favourite Disney songs! Yes, you're right, that would be A Whole New World. :D
So there you have it. Those are my favourite Disney movies. I don't think you can ever be too old to appreciate a good Disney movie - everyone needs to lose themselves in a good animated fairytale once in a while. :D Do you have a favourite Disney movie, Classic or Modern?
Oh, and for your viewing pleasure, here's a fantastic Disney Medley I saw today that prompted today's post (in addition to being an exercise in Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers course!). Enjoy!
(And yes, that IS him singing all the parts. Absolutely amazing!)