Thursday 29 July 2010

Childhood Revisited

For a while I've been nagging Gus for a Nintendo DS so I can play games on the train trip to and from work.  After much debate about whether the DSi-XL was worth the money, we finally settled on getting either a DS Lite or DSi, depending on what the costs were.  On the weekend, Gus found a great deal on eBay on a used DSi and it arrived today.  Whoo hoo! 


It's still in very good condition and doesn't look like it's been played much. Maybe it was an unwanted present?!? It came with two games, of which one hadn't even been opened yet!  I wanted a pink or blue one, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.  At least it's white and not black.  I can alter it with cut vinyl from the Craft Robo I guess. LOL

*happy dance*

I'm not sure I've been this excited over an electronic gaming device since I got my first Nintendo Game & Watch when I was about 8!!!  I'm sure you other Gen X'ers know what I'm talking about. LOL

At least I had some excitement on this otherwise grey, rainy and thoroughly boring day!

*hugs*

5 comments:

Sandra said...

How exciting ... I must admit, I used to love the brain training game - if it's the same one I used to enjoy watching my brain age come really lol. It really will make your journey so much more fun.

Alana said...

The time flies when your gaming so your commute to work won't seem so bad now. I have just got the 'Lets Dance' game for the Wii and I have to say it's soooooo fun and I get fir as well.

misteejay said...

Have lots of fun with your new toy - hope it makes the journey pass more quickly.

Toni :o)

Lisa said...

Never heard of the Nintendo Game & Watch! must've been before my time lol;) congrats on the dsi tho, my 3 all have the lite versions and we have about 80 games.....

Enjoy xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Again Winnie,

look here!

http://life-with-me-lisa.blogspot.com/2010/07/well-i-never-did-ok-maybe-once-or-twice.html

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails