Thursday 19 August 2010

Today is a Special Day

What's special about today?

It's my dearest, darling husband's birthday!


Gus, I know you're approaching that awful age involving the numbers 4 and 0, but it's not so bad. Just think of all the gazillions of people older than you!! If that doesn't help, here are a few quotes to encourage you further:
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
  • In some cultures, the elderly are actually respected and revered.
  • You're not that old until you can't read this in writing anymore
  • Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
  • Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.
Besides, there's still one year of your thirties left. Enjoy it (while it lasts!!)! LOL

It was nice having you at home today, even though you were hiding away in the Media Room actually doing work! Next year I think you should take the day off completely! I hope you had a great day anyway and enjoyed dinner, despite finding out that your first choice wasn't open!! Remember we're in the sticks now, not everything is open when we want it to be. LOL

Happy Birthday dear husband of mine.

Love you lots. xxx

*hugs*

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Hope Gus had a fab birthday...you can tell him that he is 35 years & 48 months just like my friend who is celebrating his birthday today.

Toni :o)

Ally said...

Happy birthday Gus xx

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Winnie's hubby :) ... get Winnie to spoil you rotton LOL. Oh and do what I do, pick an age and just stick with it ... I'm ALWAYS 23 and have been for quite some time now, just before my birthday I go back to be 22 so that I can be 23 again on my special day LOL.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Gus :) Being 40 isn't so bad you know LOL

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Winnie's hubby! I'm gonna be 40 in November and am a fellow dog too! so woof woof, thats happy birthday from one dog to another in the year of the tiger! many birthday blessings... now what year was Winnie born in?

love from Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails