The rules are I have to thank the person who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
So here we go - a big THANK YOU to lovely Lisa at A Little of What You Fancy! for this award. (And big apologies for taking so long to put it up!)
Now for the 7 things about myself:
- I have an "innie" belly button.
- My netbook is called "Mini-me".
- I love 80s music!!!!!
- I lived 3 years of my childhood in Tamworth - Country Music Capital of Australia.
- Following on from #4, I am not overly fond of Country Music. To this day I am still not sure if living in Tamworth affected me or not.
- I had braces as a child, but my teeth have gone all wonky again so the years of being tortured and having a "metal mouth" didn't amount to much.
- And finally, I am not fat. I'm chocolate enriched. LOL
* Emma at Just Me
* Jackie at What a Scrappy Life
* Sue at Suzy's Sanctuary
* Amanda at All Kinds of Wonderful
* Elaine at Essex Crafter's Diary
Until next time!