Monday 30 August 2010

Monday Giggles - The Birthday Edition

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to meee-eeee
Haaaaaaap-py Biiiiiiiiiirthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Yep! Today is my birthday! And for your Monday giggling pleasure, I present to you several cakes that I'd rather NOT have given to me on my birthday! Enjoy! (or not. . .)

All photos courtesy of Cakewrecks.
(Click to see larger photos.)

How rude!


Maybe if the baker used thinner icing, they could fit the whole greeting on the cake?!?


Erm . . . I think it's a butterfly . . . with a moustache . . .


I know I'm getting old, but I haven't quite "crashed and burned" yet!


Arrggghhhh! Stomp on it! STOMP ON IT!!!!


Must be a coloured icing shortage. . .


Hmm . . . I'm pretty sure either my brother or I had a t-shirt in the 80s that looked like this!


ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, enough of that. Now THIS is what I'd love for my birthday cake - Gus, are you reading this?!? LOL



*hugs*

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Happy Birthday Winnie - hope you get your chocolate & strawberry confection.

Have a wonderful day.

Toni :o)

Sian said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Where on earth did you find those awful cakes?

Ally said...

Great cakes (especially the last one Gus!!!!)
Happy birthday. I hope you have a fab day xxx

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday - have a great day and I hope you get to enjoy a nice cake too :)

Lelly said...

Happy birthday Winnie Have a great day

Related Posts with Thumbnails