Thursday 16 June 2011

Thankful Thursdays


Just a quick one today - I'm very thankful that I've finally finished up at work. No more early mornings and long commutes into the city and no more sitting up for hours on end (lying down is MUCH more preferable! LOL). I still have a few things I need to complete, but I can work from home, which I'm also thankful that my workplace has allowed this to continue.

Thanks also to all of you who have been asking about me. I'm currently in my 36th week (37th on Saturday) and thankfully have no problems besides being excessively exhausted and beginning to get a bit impatient! I'll hopefully update you all a bit more over the weekend - if I can get enough rest that is!

Let me know what you're thankful for today. :D

*hugs*

3 comments:

Jo said...

What a great thing to be thankful for, I'm glad you'll be getting lots of rest now x

misteejay said...

Glad things are going well Winnie.

I'm thankful that we were allowed back into our wing of the building at work today. We were evacuated on Monday due to flooding from the floor above...it is so hard to work at someone elses desk without your own equipment etc (I have a customised chair due to Whiplash several years ago and it was amazing how uncomfortable it was not having it available). It was great being back at my own desk with my own things.

Toni xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

So pleased to hear you can finally have some rest time Winnie, take good care of yourself xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails