Welcome to another Monday. The weeks go so fast, don't they?!?!
I love reading facts and trivia and I thought I'd share a few funny ones with you today.
- More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.
- The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
- More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world!
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
- 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.
- The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
- The Yo-yo originated as a weapon in the Philippine Islands during the sixteenth century.
- The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery ticket is greater than your chance of winning.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.